Thursday, November 09, 2006

Another of Life's Lessons

Just as I was about to log off last night I took one last quick glance at my email, just in case there was anything needing my immediate attention. One of my favorite colleagues sent a video with a strong suggestion to watch it and to have tissues handy. Every instinct told me to just go to bed, yet something made me click on the link. He was right, of course. He always is.

So I offer it to you too. It just might make you see someone in your life in a different light, maybe even yourself. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I needed That.

"A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell, where his influence stops."
-Henry Brooks Adams

6:25 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

That video has had an impact on a lot of people. We sometimes just need to take a step back and focus on what's really important.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home